2019-20 Premier League – Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth Preview & Prediction
When does Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth kick off? Tuesday 3rd December, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth being played? Selhurst Park
What TV channel is Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth on in the UK? Amazon Prime Video
Where can I stream Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth in the UK? This match can be streamed live to subscribers of Amazon Prime
Where can I get tickets for Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth?
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Crystal Palace & Bournemouth? Crystal Palace 5-3 Bournemouth
THE TEAM NEWS
- After their tough recent run of form, Palace bounced back at the weekend as they made the trip up to Burnley and came away with the points.
- Boss Roy Hodgson may be forced into one change as Dann picked up a knock at the weekend so Sakho may be asked to come into the back four.
- Aside from that switch, there is every chance that Hodgson will keep faith with the rest of the starting eleven that won at the weekend
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Guaita; Kelly, Tomkins, Sakho, Van Aanholt; Townsend, McArthur, Milivojevic, Kouyate, Zaha; Ayew
Unavailable: Ward (Injured), Cahill (Injured), Dann (Injured)
- Bournemouth slipped to their third consecutive loss at the weekend as they have lost the defensive solidity they had some weeks ago.
- Manager Eddie Howe is boosted by the return of both Billing and Francis after suspension and it would be no surprise if both started here.
- Harry Wilson will almost certainly come into the side after his two goals off the bench against Spurs so Fraser or Groeneveld will make way.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Ramsdale; Francis, S. Cook, Ake, Diego Rico; Groeneveld, Lerma, Billing, H. Wilson; Solanke, C. Wilson
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Stanislas (Injured), Daniels (Injured), King (Injured), Surman (Injured)
Doubtful: Kelly (Injured), Smith (Illness)
The last meeting between these two teams came on the final day of last season when Palace won an eight-goal thriller. Bournemouth's defence of late has struggled conceding seven goals in their last three and with Palace suffering injuries in defence, expect this one to contain plenty of goals too.