When does Chelsea vs West Ham kick off? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Chelsea vs West Ham being played? Stamford Bridge
What TV channel is Chelsea vs West Ham on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Chelsea vs West Ham in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Chelsea vs West Ham?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Chelsea & West Ham? Chelsea 2-0 West Ham
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chelsea narrowly lost after a valiant display at Man City and they drew in Valencia midweek so they will look to get back to winning ways.
- Boss Frank Lampard was concerned to see Abraham come off with a painful hip injury and he is a major doubt so Batshuayi may deputise.
- Chelsea struggled on Wednesday night in Valencia when Jorginho was substituted off so Lampard is unlikely to change his midfield trio.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Emerson; Kovacic, Jorginho; Willian, Kante, Pulisic; Batshuayi
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Rudiger (Injured), Abraham (Injured)
Doubtful: Barkley (Injured), Hudson-Odoi (Injured)
- West Ham have picked up just one point from their last six but the late goals against Spurs last week made the 2-3 scoreline look better.
- Manuel Pellegrini remains under pressure to turn things around and this represents another tough fixture for the Hammers at Chelsea.
- Diop picked up his fifth yellow card last weekend so he misses out here as Balbuena is the likely candidate to come into central defence.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Roberto; Fredericks, Balbuena, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Noble, Rice; Antonio, Snodgrass, Yarmolenko; Haller
Unavailable: Fabianski (Injured), Lanzini (Injured), Diop (Suspended), Wilshere (Injured), Reid (Injured)
Contrasting form for these two coming into this match as Chelsea have won six of their last seven at home in the league while West Ham have picked up just a point from their last six. Lampard's men are in great form going forward and they will be confident of winning what could be a lively affair.