When does Chelsea vs Tottenham kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Chelsea vs Tottenham being played? Stamford Bridge
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Tottenham on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Chelsea vs Tottenham in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Chelsea vs Tottenham?
What was the score in the last meeting between Chelsea & Tottenham? Tottenham 0-2 Chelsea
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chelsea were unable to break their winless streak in the Premier League as they fell to defeat against Man Utd on Monday night.
- Chelsea's injury problems continue to mount after N'Golo Kante was forced from the field early on against Man Utd and he will sit this out.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi is also out whilst Tammy Abraham remains a doubt but Andreas Christensen will play with a broken nose.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Caballero; James, Christensen, Rudiger, Azpilicueta; Mount, Jorginho, Kovacic; Pedro, Batshuayi, Willian
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Pulisic (Injured), Kante (Injured), Hudson-Odoi (Injured)
Doubtful: Abraham (Injured)
- Tottenham needed a last-gasp goal to overcome Aston Villa last weekend but that win made it three league victories in a row.
- Spurs will be looking to make it five games unbeaten in the Premier League here but a win would see them leapfrog their opponents.
- Heung-Min Son is out after he suffered a fracture to his arm in the game against Villa and he looks set to miss the rest of the season.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Lloris; Tanganga, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Davies; Dier, Winks; Lamela, Lo Celso, Bergwijn; Lucas Moura
Unavailable: Kane (Injured), Sissoko (Injured), Wanyama (Out of favour), Foyth (Injured), Son (Injured)
Chelsea will feel aggrieved by some contentious VAR decisions in their loss to Man Utd but it did not alter the fact that they are now without a win in their last four Premier League matches. They face a tough task against Tottenham here and the visitors should be able to earn at least a point.