When does Chelsea vs Southampton kick off? Thursday 26th December, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Chelsea vs Southampton being played? Stamford Bridge
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Southampton on in the UK? Amazon Prime Video
Where can I stream Chelsea vs Southampton in the UK? This match can be streamed live to subscribers of Amazon Prime
Where can I get tickets for Chelsea vs Southampton?
Southampton – https://southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Chelsea & Southampton? Southampton 1-4 Chelsea
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chelsea got back to winning ways in style at the weekend as they outplayed Tottenham and comfortably beat them 0-2 on their own turf.
- Frank Lampard switched to three central defenders and it paid off handsomely so there is every chance he will retain that formation.
- Azpilicueta picked up a knock in that Spurs game so James may come into the right wing-back role here in an otherwise unchanged team.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Kepa; Tomori, Rudiger, Zouma; James, Kante, Jorginho, Marcos Alonso; Mount, Abraham, Willian
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Kovacic (Suspended)
Doubtful: Azpilicueta (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured)
- Southampton got back to winning ways last time out as the picked up the points in a vital relegation six-pointer against Villa on Saturday.
- Danny Ings scored twice in the 3-1 win at Villa and he now has 11 goals for the season and is the joint second highest scorer in the league.
- Boss Ralph Hasenhuttl will be tempted to name the same starting eleven for this game given how well they played in the win over Villa
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): McCarthy; Cedric, Bednarek, Stephens, Bertrand; Armstrong, Ward-Prowse, Hojbjerg, Redmond; Ings, Long
Unavailable: Valery (Injured)
Doubtful: Djenepo (Injured), Danso (Injured)
Chelsea got back to winning ways in style against Spurs but they come up against a Southampton team that will have plenty of confidence themselves. The back three suited Chelsea nicely but the Saints and in-form Danny Ings can breach their defence in a game that should contain plenty of goals.