When does Chelsea vs Newcastle kick off? Saturday 19th October, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Chelsea vs Newcastle being played? Stamford Bridge
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Newcastle on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Chelsea vs Newcastle in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Chelsea vs Newcastle?
What was the score in the last meeting between Chelsea & Newcastle? Chelsea 2-1 Newcastle
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chelsea were in their best form of the season prior to the international break having won their last four games and scoring 15 goals.
- Frank Lampard has seen Kante, Kovacic and Christensen all pick up knocks on international duty with only Kovacic likely to make it.
- Some changes are likely but Lampard will try and field as many of the personnel who beat Southampton last time out as possible.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Marcos Alonso; Kovacic, Jorginho; Willian, Mount, Hudson-Odoi; Abraham
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Kante (Injured), Christensen (Injured), Emerson (Injured)
Doubtful: Rudiger (Injured), James (Injured), Kovacic (Injured)
- Newcastle picked up their second league win of the season before the international break as they edged past Man Utd by a single goal.
- Matty Longstaff was handed an unexpected debut alongside his brother Sean in that game and the midfielder went on to score the winner.
- Boss Steve Bruce will be tempted to reward the starting eleven that beat Man Utd by naming an unchanged starting team at Stamford Bridge.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Dubravka; Yedlin, Schar, Lascelles, Clark, Willems; Almiron, M. Longstaff, S. Longstaff, Saint-Maximin; Joelinton
Unavailable: Colback (Injured), Lejeune (Injured), Ritchie (Injured), Hayden (Suspended)
Chelsea have been in outstanding form of late as Frank Lampard's young team are hitting their stride in the Premier League. Their matches have been entertaining as their defence remains fragile but they are capable of outscoring their opponents as they will likely do against Newcastle.