When does Chelsea vs Man Utd kick off? Monday 17th February, 2020 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Chelsea vs Man Utd being played? Stamford Bridge
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Man Utd on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Chelsea vs Man Utd in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Chelsea vs Man Utd?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Chelsea & Man Utd? Chelsea 1-2 Man Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chelsea were involved in their second 2-2 draw in as many Premier League matches as they shared the spoils with Leicester.
- Mason Mount produced a strong display against Leicester and relished playing as the #10 in a slight change of shape for Chelsea.
- Frank Lampard was hopeful of calling upon Christian Pulisic but he is yet to prove his match fitness following an injury so he misses out.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kepa; James, Christensen, Rudiger, Azpilicueta; Kante, Jorginho; Hudson-Odoi, Mount, Willian; Abraham
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Pulisic (Injured)
Doubtful: Abraham (Injured)
- Manchester United were held to a draw with Wolves in their last outing to make it three Premier League matches without a win.
- Marcus Rashford's absence has been hard-felt by the Red Devils who have not scored a league goal in the games since his injury.
- Nemanja Matic will return from his one-game ban and is expected to start alongside Fred in the centre of midfield against his former club.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; Matic, Fred; Andreas Pereira, Fernandes, James; Martial
Unavailable: McTominay (Injured), Pogba (Injured), Rashford (Injured), Grant (Injured), Tuanzebe (Injured)
Doubtful: Fosu-Mensah (Injured)
Chelsea were held to their second 2-2 draw in succession as they drew with Leicester and will be desperate to get back to winning ways as they bid to strengthen their grip on fourth place. Man Utd have failed to score in their last three league games and that should open the door for a home win.