When does Chelsea vs Liverpool kick off? Saturday 22nd September, 2019 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Chelsea vs Liverpool being played? Stamford Bridge
What are the expected weather conditions for Chelsea vs Liverpool? Cloud, 21c
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Liverpool on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Chelsea vs Liverpool in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Chelsea vs Liverpool?
What was the score in the last meeting between Chelsea & Liverpool? Liverpool 2-2 Chelsea
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chelsea slipped to a 0-1 loss in the Champions League at home to Valencia in midweek as Ross Barkley missed a penalty to compound matters.
- Mason Mount had to come off injured in that game and is expected to miss some time with the ankle injury so Pedro may come in here.
- Lampard will take heart from their performance against Liverpool in the UEFA Super Cup where they were the better team for long spells.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Kepa; Tomori, Christensen, Zouma; Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Kovacic, Marcos Alonso; Pedro, Willian; Abraham
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured)
Doubtful: Emerson (Injured), Kante (Injured), Rudiger (Injured), James (Injured), Mount (Injured), Hudson-Odoi (Injured)
- Liverpool slipped to defeat in the Champions League in midweek as they came unstuck in Naples and they face another tough away day here.
- Jurgen Klopp will be concerned at some of his team's defending and the fact they have only kept 1 clean sheet in 8 competitive games.
- There will likely be a couple of rotations with Gomez, Wijnaldum and possibly Oxlade-Chamberlain coming into the starting eleven.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Adrian; Gomez, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Alisson (Injured), Origi (Injured)
Doubtful: Keita (Injured)
Chelsea are showing some improvement in recent weeks as the youngsters that Lampard is giving playing time to are starting to settle into life in the Premier League. They still have some way to go however and Liverpool should have plenty of joy exposing their defensive frailties here.