2019-20 Premier League – Chelsea vs Crystal Palace Preview & Prediction
When does Chelsea vs Crystal Palace kick off? Saturday 9th November, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Chelsea vs Crystal Palace being played? Stamford Bridge
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Crystal Palace on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Chelsea vs Crystal Palace in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Chelsea vs Crystal Palace?
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Chelsea & Crystal Palace? Crystal Palace 0-1 Chelsea
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chelsea produced a stunning comeback from 1-4 down at home to Ajax in the Champions League on Tuesday to draw 4-4 in a sensational game.
- Frank Lampard will be forced into at least one change as Jorginho is suspended here so the fit-again Kante should return to partner Kovacic.
- Mount picked up a knock and he is a doubt for this game so Hudson-Odoi could replace him while Emerson should come in at left-back.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Emerson; Kovacic, Kante; Willian, Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi; Abraham
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Rudiger (Injured), Jorginho (Suspended), Barkley (Injured)
Doubtful: Mount (Injured)
- Palace have picked up just a point from their last three but they have had a tough run of fixtures against Man City, Arsenal and Leicester.
- Roy Hodgson has a series of injury concerns ahead of this matches as Townsend, Kouyate, Cahill and McArthur are all carrying knocks.
- Townsend will be hoping to pass a fitness test to come back in for Schlupp while the other injury doubts should shake off their knocks.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Guaita; Ward, Cahill, Tomkins, Van Aanholt; Townsend, McArthur, Milivojevic, Kouyate, Zaha; Ayew
Doubtful: Townsend (Injured), Kouyate (Injured), Cahill (Injured), McArthur (Injured), Sakho (Injured), Wickham (Injured)
Chelsea are in fine form right now and while they looked like being outplayed by Ajax until the double red card in midweek, they showed great character to fight back. They face a game Palace side that can pose problems for any team on their day, but will struggle to hold this dynamic Chelsea side.