When does Chelsea vs Burnley kick off? Saturday 11th January, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Chelsea vs Burnley being played? Stamford Bridge
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Burnley on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Chelsea vs Burnley in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Chelsea vs Burnley?
What was the score in the last meeting between Chelsea & Burnley? Burnley 2-4 Chelsea
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chelsea failed to build on their late comeback win over Arsenal as they conceded late on against Brighton and had to settle for a draw.
- Frank Lampard has some big decisions to make regarding the make-up of his side but has plenty of options at his disposal.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi took his chance with both hands in the game with Forest and his goal may be enough to see him retain his place.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Kepa; James, Rudiger, Zouma, Azpilicueta; Kante, Jorginho, Mount; Hudson-Odoi, Abraham, Willian
Unavailable: Marcos Alonso (Injured), Van Ginkel (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Pulisic (Injured)
- Burnley ended their three-match run without a win as they overcame Peterborough with a four-goal display in their FA Cup clash.
- The Clarets will now turn their attention to league action as they try and stop their slide down the table after three straight losses.
- Sean Dyche has a couple of injury doubts up front and now Jay Rodriguez may miss out due to illness.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Vydra, Wood
Unavailable: Gudmundsson (Injured)
Doubtful: Lennon (Injured), Barnes (Injured), McNeil (Injured), Bardsley (Illness), Rodriguez (Illness)
Chelsea's league form will be a concern for Frank Lampard and he vented his frustration as they failed to hold on to the lead in their last game against Brighton. Chelsea have struggled in front of goal at home of late and that looks set to be the case again in what should be a low-scoring affair.