When does Chelsea vs Bournemouth kick off? Saturday 14th December, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Chelsea vs Bournemouth being played? Stamford Bridge
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Bournemouth on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Chelsea vs Bournemouth in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Chelsea vs Bournemouth?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Chelsea & Bournemouth? Bournemouth 4-0 Chelsea
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chelsea bounced back from their loss at Everton last weekend to beat Lille in the Champions League and progress into the Round of 16.
- Rudiger made his long-awaited return from injury in midweek and he came through that unscathed but he is unlikely to start this one.
- Frank Lampard switched to a 4-3-3 in midweek but he could revert to a 4-2-3-1 with Mount coming back in to play just behind Abraham.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kepa; James, Christensen, Zouma, Azpilicueta; Kante, Kovacic; Willian, Mount, Pulisic; Abraham
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured)
Doubtful: Giroud (Injured), Tomori (Injured)
- Bournemouth have lost their last five games in the Premier League as their lengthy injury list is taking its toll on Eddie Howe's men.
- Howe's position is not coming under any pressure due to the injuries but they come into this round just a point above the relegation zone.
- Ake and Callum Wilson are the latest players to pick up injuries which may see them miss out here but they do welcome back Harry Wilson.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ramsdale; Francis, Mepham, Simpson, Diego Rico; Lerma, Billing, L. Cook; Fraser, Solanke, H. Wilson
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Stanislas (Injured), Daniels (Injured), S. Cook (Injured)
Doubtful: Kelly (Injured), Smith (Injured), King (Injured), C. Wilson (Injured), Ake (Injured)
Bournemouth are in freefall at the moment having lost their last five league matches and they are blighted by a growing injury list. They face a tough test at Stamford Bridge against a Chelsea team that have been impressive at home this season and can pick up another comfortable win here.