When does Chelsea vs Aston Villa kick off? Wednesday 4th December, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Chelsea vs Aston Villa being played? Stamford Bridge
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Aston Villa on in the UK? Amazon Prime Video
Where can I stream Chelsea vs Aston Villa in the UK? This match can be streamed live to subscribers of Amazon Prime
Where can I get tickets for Chelsea vs Aston Villa?
What was the score in the last meeting between Chelsea & Aston Villa? Aston Villa 0-4 Chelsea
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chelsea slipped to back-to-back league defeats at the weekend for the first time under Frank Lampard as they lost 0-1 at home to West Ham.
- The quick turnaround in matches will encourage Lampard to rotate for this game as Kante, Azpilicueta and Willian could return to the side.
- Injured topscorer Abraham missed the loss at the weekend but he is desperate to return to face the club he spent last season on loan with.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Emerson; Kante, Jorginho; Willian, Mount, Pulisic; Abraham
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Rudiger (Injured)
Doubtful: Barkley (Injured), Abraham (Injured)
- Aston Villa come off an excellent 2-2 draw at Old Trafford on Sunday and they will not be daunted by this trip to Stamford Bridge right now.
- Boss Dean Smith is forced into at least one change as Guilbert is suspended so Elmohamady will come in for the Frenchman at right-back.
- El Ghazi had to come off injured in the first half on Sunday so Trezeguet is the natural replacement on the right of the attacking trio.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Heaton; Elmohamady, Konsa, Mings, Targett; Hourihane, McGinn, Douglas Luiz; Trezeguet, Wesley, Grealish
Unavailable: Steer (Injured), Davis (Injured), Jota (Injured), Guilbert (Suspended)
Doubtful: El Ghazi (Injured)
Villa have picked up four points from their last two matches against Newcastle and Man Utd so confidence will be high. They face a Chelsea side who have lost back-to-back league matches but are accustomed to playing a busy schedule and should be able to bounce back to winning ways here.