When does Burnley vs West Ham kick off? Saturday 9th November, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Burnley vs West Ham being played? Turf Moor
What TV channel is Burnley vs West Ham on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Burnley vs West Ham in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Burnley vs West Ham?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Burnley & West Ham? Burnley 2-0 West Ham
THE TEAM NEWS
- Burnley come into this having lost their last three league games and conceded nine goals in the process which will concern Sean Dyche.
- Dyche replaced Pieters with Taylor at half-time in the 3-0 loss at Bramall Lane last weekend and there is a chance Taylor starts here.
- Wood is edging back to fitness and the tall striker could come back into the starting line-up for Rodriguez if he is considered fit enough.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Hendrick, Cork, Westwood, McNeil; Rodriguez, Barnes
Unavailable: Drinkwater (Injured), Gudmundsson (Injured)
Doubtful: Wood (Injured)
- West Ham have picked up just two points in their last five games as boss Manuel Pellegrini is under pressure after the loss to Newcastle.
- Pellegrini will consider making changes for this match as he has been unhappy with the performances of his team in recent weeks.
- Fredericks and Lanzini are tipped to come back into the side while Ogbonna could also return to try shore up what has been a leaky defence.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Roberto; Fredericks, Diop, Balbuena, Cresswell; Noble, Rice; Snodgrass, Lanzini, Felipe Anderson; Haller
Unavailable: Fabianski (Injured), Antonio (Injured), Reid (Injured)
Doubtful: Wilshere (Injured)
This is another clash in the Premier League where both teams come into it in miserable form and desperately need a result to give them a boost. Burnley have struggled albeit against top six teams and they have a good enough record against teams in the bottom half to get at least a point here.