When does Burnley vs Tottenham kick off? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Burnley vs Tottenham being played? Turf Moor
What TV channel is Burnley vs Tottenham on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Burnley vs Tottenham in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Burnley vs Tottenham?
What was the score in the last meeting between Burnley & Tottenham? Tottenham 5-0 Burnley
THE TEAM NEWS
- Burnley come off a goalless draw with Newcastle which means they are unbeaten in their last four and have kept clean sheets in three of those.
- Boss Sean Dyche was hoping to have both Barnes and Gudmundsson available again but he has stated that neither will be available here.
- With no new injury concerns, the likelihood is that Dyche will name the same starting line-up once again to welcome Tottenham to Turf Moor.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Bardsley, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Vydra, Rodriguez
Unavailable: Lowton (Injured), Barnes (Injured), Gudmundsson (Injured), Gibson (Out of favour)
- Tottenham suffered another tough break as they were knocked out of the FA Cup in midweek by Norwich on penalties to prolong their poor form.
- Jose Mourinho will have to assess the fitness of his players after the 120 minutes on Wednesday night before making his selection here.
- Eric Dier was involved in a confrontation with a fan at the end of the Norwich match but he is still expected to start against Burnley.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Gazzaniga; Tanganga, Sanchez, Dier, Davies; Gedson Fernandes, Winks; Lucas Moura, Lo Celso, Bergwijn; Alli
Unavailable: Son (Injured), Kane (Injured), Sissoko (Injured)
Doubtful: Sessegnon (Injured), Foyth (Injured), Lloris (Injured)
Burnley are in excellent form right now as they have won four and drawn two of their last six which is a major contrast to Spurs' form. Mourinho's men are struggling badly right now as they continue to leak goals and that should lead to an open and entertaining game with goals at both ends of the pitch.