When does Burnley vs Norwich kick off? Saturday 21st September, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Burnley vs Norwich being played? Turf Moor
What are the expected weather conditions for Burnley vs Norwich? Cloud, 18c
What TV channel is Burnley vs Norwich on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Burnley vs Norwich in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Burnley vs Norwich?
What was the score in the last meeting between Burnley & Norwich? Norwich 4-1 Burnley
THE TEAM NEWS
- Burnley managed to snatch a draw at Brighton last time out thanks to Hendrick's 91st-minute equaliser as they sit on 5 points from 5 games.
- Sean Dyche has kept a relatively settled side so far this season but there is every chance that Hendrick is rewarded with a start here.
- Lennon would be the man to make way if he does come in while Rodriguez could potentially come in for Wood who has yet to score this season.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Barnes, Wood
Unavailable: Drinkwater (Injured)
Doubtful: Gudmundsson (Injured)
- Norwich pulled off a truly sensational result last week as they beat champions Man City despite missing a whole host of injured players.
- Boss Daniel Farke will have been trying to keep his team's feet on the ground and will demand the same attitude for this trip to Burnley.
- He can welcome back Roberts who missed out against his parent club and possibly Vrancic but he will likely name an unchanged line-up.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Krul; Byram, Godfrey, Amadou, Lewis; McLean, Tettey; Buendia, Stiepermann, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Hernandez (Injured), Zimmermann (Injured), Trybull (Injured), Aarons (Injured), Vrancic (Injured), Fahrmann (Injured), Vrancic (Injured)
Doubtful: Leitner (Injured)
Norwich stole the headlines last weekend for their magnificent win over Man City but they face a tough trip to Burnley here. Sean Dyche's men are capable of exposing Norwich's defensive deficiencies and this could well be another surprisingly open game involving Norwich so expect goals.