When does Burnley vs Newcastle kick off? Saturday 14th December, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Burnley vs Newcastle being played? Turf Moor
What TV channel is Burnley vs Newcastle on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Burnley vs Newcastle in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Burnley vs Newcastle?
What was the score in the last meeting between Burnley & Newcastle? Newcastle 2-0 Burnley
THE TEAM NEWS
- Burnley have now lost their last three matches in a row and conceded 11 goals in the process so they will be desperate to snap that run.
- Boss Sean Dyche had a number of absentees but he could welcome back as many as five of his casualties that missed the Spurs loss last week.
- He will be keen to stiffen up the midfield so Westwood is tipped to come in if fit otherwise Dyche may be tempted to bring Drinkwater in.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Barnes, Wood
Unavailable: Gudmundsson (Injured), Long (Injured)
Doubtful: Taylor (Injured), Westwood (Injured), Bardsley (Injured), Barnes (Injured), Wood (Injured)
- Newcastle are in good form right now having won four of their last six games and this run has seen them move up to mid-table in the league.
- They showed great character to come back from a goal down against Southampton to win last week and confidence and morale is high at present
- Clark was forced off at half-time last week and could miss out so Schar should deputise while Saint-Maximin is a minor doubt with a knock.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Dubravka; Javi Manquillo, Schar, Fernandez, Dummett, Willems; Almiron, Hayden, Shelvey, Joelinton; Carroll
Unavailable: Ritchie (Injured), Lascelles (Injured), Lejeune (Injured), Clark (Injured), Saint-Maximin (Injured)
Doubtful: Yedlin (Injured), Shelvey (Injured), Almiron (Injured), Willems (Injured)
Burnley's form has dipped dramatically in recent weeks and they are shipping goals in. Newcastle on the other hand are enjoying a fine run of form as the team have found their feet under Steve Bruce. The visitors could easily grab a point here and this could very well be a score draw stalemate.