When does Burnley vs Man City kick off? Tuesday 3rd December, 2019 – 20:15 (UK)
Where is Burnley vs Man City being played? Turf Moor
What TV channel is Burnley vs Man City on in the UK? Amazon Prime Video
Where can I stream Burnley vs Man City in the UK? This match can be streamed live to subscribers of Amazon Prime
Where can I get tickets for Burnley vs Man City?
What was the score in the last meeting between Burnley & Man City? Burnley 0-0 Man City
THE TEAM NEWS
- Burnley slipped to a 0-2 defeat at the weekend against Crystal Palace and now they face a tough test against Pep Guardiola's Man City.
- Sean Dyche can welcome back Westwood after a one-match ban and he will likely come straight back in at the expense of Brady in midfield.
- Taylor was forced to come off in the first half of the loss at the weekend with a hamstring problem so Pieters could deputise at left-back.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Bardsley, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Barnes, Wood
Unavailable: Gudmundsson (Injured)
Doubtful: Taylor (Injured), Westwood (Injured), Vydra (Injured), Pieters (Injured)
- Man City dropped points once again at the weekend and they come into this game sitting a significant 11 points behind leaders Liverpool now.
- Pep Guardiola may consider one or two changes for this game as Rodri and Bernardo Silva are candidates to rotate back into the starting XI while Gundogan is suspended so misses out here.
- There may be further changes to the defence as Otamendi and potentially Angelino could come into the back four in place of Stones and Mendy.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Mendy; David Silva, Rodri, De Bruyne; Bernardo Silva, Gabriel Jesus, Sterling
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured), Aguero (Injured), Gundogan (Suspended)
Doubtful: Zinchenko (Injured)
The pressure is growing on Man City and Pep Guardiola to not drop any more points after falling 11 points behind Liverpool. They make the short trip to Turf Moor knowing they have to win and they have to be favoured to do so in spite of their leaky defence which will be tested once again here.