When does Burnley vs Everton kick off? Saturday 5th October, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Burnley vs Everton being played? Turf Moor
What are the expected weather conditions for Burnley vs Everton? Cloud, 13c
What TV channel is Burnley vs Everton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Burnley vs Everton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Burnley vs Everton?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between Burnley & Everton? Everton 2-0 Burnley
THE TEAM NEWS
- Burnley came from behind twice last weekend to snatch a 2-2 draw against Aston Villa and they are now unbeaten in their last three games.
- Jack Cork was forced to come off at half-time of that match with a shoulder problem and the midfielder will face a fitness test here.
- Sean Dyche is otherwise unlikely to make any changes to the starting eleven although he will be heartened by Rodriguez' goal last week.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Barnes, Wood
Unavailable: Drinkwater (Injured)
Doubtful: Cork (Injured)
- Everton have now lost their last three league matches but there were plenty of positives to take from the defeat against leaders Man City.
- Marco Silva will be tempted to make one or two adjustments with Walcott likely to drop out after his nasty blow to the head last week.
- Iwobi is expected to come into the side while Calvert-Lewin should keep his place up front ahead of Moise Kean in attack after his goal.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Pickford; Coleman, Keane, Mina, Digne; Schneiderlin, Delph; Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Iwobi; Calvert-Lewin
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured)
Doubtful: Andre Gomes (Injured), Walcott (Injured)
Everton's form has been poor of late but the team and Marco Silva will take heart from the performance against Man City last weekend. They make the short trip to Burnley fired up to improve this miserable run, and they are capable of coming away with at least a point against Sean Dyche's men.