2019-20 Premier League – Burnley vs Crystal Palace Preview & Prediction
When does Burnley vs Crystal Palace kick off? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Burnley vs Crystal Palace being played? Turf Moor
What TV channel is Burnley vs Crystal Palace on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Burnley vs Crystal Palace in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Burnley vs Crystal Palace?
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Burnley & Crystal Palace? Burnley 1-3 Crystal Palace
THE TEAM NEWS
- Burnley have picked up two superb back-to-back results beating West Ham at home and Watford away both by an emphatic 3-0 scoreline.
- Boss Sean Dyche would naturally favour naming an unchanged side but he is forced into one change as Westwood is suspended for this game.
- Brady may be the one to come into the side in a wide role which would see Hendrick move centrally as he has done several times this season.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Bardsley, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; McNeil, Hendrick, Cork, Brady; Barnes, Wood
Unavailable: Westwood (Suspended)
Doubtful: Drinkwater (Injured), Gudmundsson (Injured), Vydra (Injured)
- Palace have only picked up a point in their last five league games but they have faced the top four teams and Arsenal during that time.
- Ward has been struggling with injury in recent weeks and he picked up another knock last weekend so there is a good chance Kelly comes in.
- Otherwise, boss Roy Hodgson is unlikely to make too many changes to the starting eleven that almost grabbed a point against Liverpool.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Guaita; Kelly, Cahill, Tomkins, Van Aanholt; Townsend, McArthur, Milivojevic, Kouyate, Zaha; Ayew
Unavailable: Ward (Injured)
Doubtful: Cahill (Injured)
Burnley are in fine form of late winning their last two games 3-0 so confidence is high as they welcome Palace to Turf Moor. Roy Hodgson's men have had a tough run of fixtures against some top teams and their focus may well be on shoring things up at the back which could lead to a low-scoring game.