When does Burnley vs Chelsea kick off? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Burnley vs Chelsea being played? Turf Moor
What TV channel is Burnley vs Chelsea on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Burnley vs Chelsea in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Burnley vs Chelsea?
What was the score in the last meeting between Burnley & Chelsea? Chelsea 2-2 Burnley
THE TEAM NEWS
- Burnley slipped to a narrow defeat at Leicester last weekend but they return home where they have won their last two without conceding.
- Barnes remains a doubt through injury so Rodriguez may keep his place up front and partner Wood once again if Barnes fails a fitness test.
- Dyche suggested that Cork would have a good chance of returning for this match after a shoulder problem so he could replace Brady.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Hendrick, Cork, Westwood, McNeil; Rodriguez, Wood
Unavailable: Drinkwater (Injured), Gudmundsson (Injured)
Doubtful: Cork (Injured), Barnes (Injured), Wood (Injured)
- Chelsea come into this match having won their last three league matches in a row and they will be keen to extend this run at Turf Moor.
- Following their clash with Ajax in Amsterdam on Wednesday night, Frank Lampard will assess the fitness of his players ahead of this game.
- Hudson-Odoi's return to fitness has been welcomed as he has made three assists in his three league appearances so he is proving to be key.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Marcos Alonso; Kovacic, Jorginho, Mount; Willian, Abraham, Hudson-Odoi
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Rudiger (Injured), Christensen (Injured), Kante (Injured), Barkley (Injured)
Chelsea have been in outstanding form in recent weeks, and they will be keen to keep this run going at Burnley. Sean Dyche's men are no pushovers at home however, and they will be confident of getting something out of this game so expect goals at both ends of the pitch at Turf Moor.