2019-20 Premier League – Burnley vs Bournemouth Preview & Prediction
When does Burnley vs Bournemouth kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Burnley vs Bournemouth being played? Turf Moor
What TV channel is Burnley vs Bournemouth on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Burnley vs Bournemouth in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Burnley vs Bournemouth?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Burnley & Bournemouth? Bournemouth 0-1 Burnley
THE TEAM NEWS
- Burnley continued their good run of form as they defeated Southampton last weekend to extend their unbeaten run to four league games.
- The Clarets were able to overcome the early loss of Chris Wood to a hamstring injury last week but the striker is rated 50/50 for this game.
- Ashley Barnes is still out, as too is Matt Lowton who has failed to overcome a knee injury but Johann Berg Gudmundsson is back in the fold.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Bardsley, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Vydra, Rodriguez
Unavailable: Barnes (Injured), Lowton (Injured)
Doubtful: Wood (Injured)
- Bournemouth put in another decent display but fell to a narrow loss as they conceded late on against Sheffield United last time out.
- Josh King made his return from injury in Bournemouth's last game but he may have to settle for a place on the bench once again.
- Eddie Howe is starting to get bodies back on a weekly basis and will have Jefferson Lerma at his disposal here following a one-match ban.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ramsdale; Smith, Francis, Ake, Diego Rico; Gosling, Lerma, Billing; H. Wilson, C. Wilson, Fraser
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Daniels (Injured), Groeneveld (Injured), Mepham (Injured), Kelly (Injured)
Burnley have hit a purple patch to pull away from trouble at the bottom of the Premier League table. They have won three of their last four and with Bournemouth struggling on the road, the hosts are in a good position to improve their recent record and should be aided by opening the scoring.