When does Burnley vs Arsenal kick off? Sunday 2nd February, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Burnley vs Arsenal being played? Turf Moor
What TV channel is Burnley vs Arsenal on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Burnley vs Arsenal in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Burnley vs Arsenal?
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Burnley & Arsenal? Arsenal 2-1 Burnley
THE TEAM NEWS
- Burnley made it back-to-back wins in the Premier League as they proved too good for Manchester United at Old Trafford in their last outing.
- Clarets's boss Sean Dyche opted to rotate their side for their cup tie with Norwich but they could not build on those recent league wins.
- Dyche is highly likely to revert to the same side that won at Old Trafford as his men go in search of a third consecutive league victory.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Wood, Rodriguez
Unavailable: Barnes (Injured)
Doubtful: Gudmundsson (Injured), Bardsley (Injured), Gibson (Injured)
- Arsenal have drawn their last three Premier League matches but they were able to overcome Bournemouth in the FA Cup on Monday night.
- The Gunners will be boosted by the return of key striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang following the completion of his three-match ban.
- David Luiz is also back after sitting out the FA Cup game whilst impressive youngster Gabriel Martinelli could retain his place in the side.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Leno; Bellerin, Sokratis, David Luiz, Saka; Guendouzi, Xhaka; Pepe, Martinelli, Aubameyang; Lacazette
Unavailable: Nelson (Injured), Kolasinac (Injured), Tierney (Injured), Chambers (Injured), Mustafi (Injured)
Burnley will be confident of producing the goods after they saw off Leicester and Manchester United in consecutive league matches. They face a tough test against an Arsenal side that have dominated them over the years but with the Gunners looking fragile at the back, both teams should score here.