When does Brighton vs Wolves kick off? Sunday 8th December, 2019 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Brighton vs Wolves being played? The American Express Community Stadium
What TV channel is Brighton vs Wolves on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Brighton vs Wolves in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Brighton vs Wolves?
What was the score in the last meeting between Brighton & Wolves? Wolves 0-0 Brighton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Other than defeat in their last home match against Leicester, Brighton had previously won their last three matches at the Amex Stadium.
- Graham Potter has made various rotations in recent games during this busy spell of fixtures and he could be tempted to make more here.
- March remains a question mark coming into this game but Potter has plenty of options at his disposal and may even switch to a back three.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ryan; Montoya, Dunk, Webster, Burn; Mooy, Stephens, Propper; Gross, Maupay, Trossard
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured)
Doubtful: March (Injured)
- Wolves' excellent form continued in midweek as they eased past West Ham 2-0 and that win extends their unbeaten league run to 10 games.
- Despite the hectic run of matches for Nuno Espirito Santo's men, he will be tempted to name the same starting line-up once again here.
- Bennett, Ruben Vinagre and Cutrone are all pushing for a start but they may save the rotations for Thursday night's Europa League match.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Rui Patricio; Dendoncker, Coady, Saiss; Doherty, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Jonny Castro; Traore, Diogo Jota; Jimenez
Unavailable: Boly (Injured)
Doubtful: Gibbs-White (Injured)
This is an intriguing match between Brighton and Wolves and one that is difficult to call. Wolves are proving to be extremely tough to beat right now as they are unbeaten in 10, while Brighton are good at home. This could however easily be a low-scoring stalemate which may well suit both teams.