When does Brighton vs Watford kick off? Saturday 8th February, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Brighton vs Watford being played? The American Express Community Stadium
What TV channel is Brighton vs Watford on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Brighton vs Watford in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Brighton vs Watford?
What was the score in the last meeting between Brighton & Watford? Watford 0-3 Brighton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brighton showed some great character as they fought back from being 2-0 and 3-1 down to earn a valuable point away at West Ham.
- Brighton will hope to kick on following their draw with West Ham and will be desperate to end their run of five league games without a win.
- Neal Maupay was left on the bench last time out and could find himself there again after Glenn Murray scored the equalising goal.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Ryan; Montoya, Webster, Dunk, Bernardo; Propper, Stephens; Gross, Mooy, Trossard; Murray
Unavailable: Burn (Injured), Duffy (Injured)
Doubtful: Izquierdo (Injured)
- Watford blew a two-goal lead as 10-man Everton struck late on to clinch all three points in a closely-contested game at Vicarage Road.
- The Hornets have now failed to win any of their last three matches in the Premier League ahead of this relegation six-pointer with Brighton.
- Nigel Pearson is starting to get bodies back and should have plenty of options at his disposal for this trip to the south coast.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Foster; Mariappa, Kabasele, Cathcart, Masina; Chalobah, Capoue; Pereyra, Doucoure, Deulofeu; Deeney
Unavailable: Janmaat (Injured), Kiko Femenia (Injured), Dawson (Injured)
Doubtful: Chalobah (Injured), Cleverley (Injured), Sarr (Injured)
Brighton have only won one of their last 10 Premier League matches but will be buoyed by their comeback against West Ham last time out. They now face Watford in a huge game but having opened the scoring in seven of their last eight league games, the visitors should be able to score first again.