When does Brighton vs Tottenham kick off? Saturday 5th October, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Brighton vs Tottenham being played? The American Express Community Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for Brighton vs Tottenham? Cloud, 16
What TV channel is Brighton vs Tottenham on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Brighton vs Tottenham in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Brighton vs Tottenham?
What was the score in the last meeting between Brighton & Tottenham? Tottenham 1-0 Brighton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brighton were comfortably beaten 2-0 at Chelsea last time out which means they have not won in the Premier League now since the opening day.
- Injuries have been affecting Graham Potter's selection in recent weeks and he will hope to be able to count on Bernardo, Propper and March.
- One of Potter's big concerns will be the lack of goals yet again as they have managed to score just once in their last five league matches.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Ryan; Webster, Dunk, Burn; Montoya, Stephens, Bissouma, Alzate; Gross, Mooy; Maupay
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured), Trossard (Injured), Balogun (Injured), Duffy (Injured)
Doubtful: Bernardo (Injured), Propper (Injured), March (Injured)
- Tottenham are in complete disarray right now as they are coming off a 2-7 drubbing at home to Bayern Munich in the Champion League.
- They return to league action needing to respond from that poor display and they will have to do without the suspended Aurier here.
- Mauricio Pochettino will likely make a handful of changes for this match with Davies, Sanchez, Eriksen and Lamela all potentially coming in.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Lloris; Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies; Ndombele, Winks; Lamela, Eriksen, Son; Kane
Unavailable: Sessegnon (Injured), Lo Celso (Injured), Aurier (Suspended)
Tottenham have received plenty of harsh criticism following their hammering in the Champions League and they will be desperate to bounce back here. A fixture against a Brighton side that has scored just once in their last five league games is the perfect opportunity to get back on track.