2019-20 Premier League – Brighton vs Sheffield Utd Preview & Prediction
When does Brighton vs Sheffield Utd kick off? Saturday 21st December, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Brighton vs Sheffield Utd being played? The American Express Community Stadium
What TV channel is Brighton vs Sheffield Utd on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Brighton vs Sheffield Utd in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Brighton vs Sheffield Utd?
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/away
What was the score in the last meeting between Brighton & Sheffield Utd? Sheffield Utd 3-1 Brighton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brighton come off a 1-1 draw at Crystal Palace but they will have been frustrated to concede a late equaliser after an excellent display.
- Graham Potter welcomes back Stephens after suspension and he could return to the starting eleven in midfield at the expense of Bissouma.
- Talented young Irish forward Connolly remains an injury doubt as he is suffering from a dead leg but he could return to the squad here.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ryan; Montoya, Dunk, Webster, Burn; Mooy, Stephens, Propper; Gross, Maupay, Trossard
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured), March (Injured)
Doubtful: Connolly (Injured)
- Sheff Utd's superb season shows no sign of slowing down as they have won their last two league matches against Norwich and Aston Villa.
- Chris Wilder named his regular starting line-up against Villa but Freeman is likely to come in here given that Fleck is suspended.
- Robinson missed the win over Villa last weekend due to illness but he should be fit to recover and rejoin the matchday squad for this game.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Freeman, Stevens; McGoldrick, Mousset
Unavailable: Fleck (Suspended)
Doubtful: Robinson (Illness)
Both Brighton and Sheff Utd come into this match in excellent form which should make for an entertaining game. It will be an interesting clash stylistically and with both teams scoring in six of United's last eight away league games, this match could very well continue that trend.