When does Brighton vs Norwich kick off? Saturday 2nd November, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Brighton vs Norwich being played? The American Express Community Stadium
What TV channel is Brighton vs Norwich on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Brighton vs Norwich in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Brighton vs Norwich?
What was the score in the last meeting between Brighton & Norwich? Norwich 2-0 Brighton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brighton made a late comeback at home to Everton last week to beat Everton 3-2 and pick up a valuable three points to edge up the table.
- Graham Potter welcomes back Mooy after suspension for this game and the Australian midfielder could come back into the side for Alzate.
- Trossard made another substitute appearance last week as he returns to fitness but Gross' excellent display may see him retain his place.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ryan; Montoya, Webster, Dunk, Burn; Stephens, Propper, Mooy; Connolly, Maupay, Gross
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured), Bernardo (Injured)
- Norwich's struggles continued last week as they lost 3-1 to Man Utd and they have only picked up one solitary point in their last five.
- They picked up various ailments from that match with Krul, Amadou and Lewis all considered doubtful for this important trip to Brighton.
- Daniel Farke may consider an unenforced change after Hernandez came off the bench and scored so he is a candidate to replace Cantwell.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Krul; Aarons, Amadou, Godfrey, Lewis; Buendia, McLean, Tettey, Leitner, Hernandez; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Zimmermann (Injured), Hanley (Injured)
Doubtful: Vrancic (Injured), Fahrmann (Injured), Krul (Injured), Amadou (Injured), Lewis (Illness)
Norwich are in freefall right now and this will be another tough assignment for them against a competitive Brighton side. Aaron Connolly continues to be a revelation for Graham Potter's men, and with their attack on form measuring up against Norwich's adventurous approach, expect goals at both ends.