2019-20 Premier League – Brighton vs Crystal Palace Preview & Prediction
When does Brighton vs Crystal Palace kick off? Saturday 29th February, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Brighton vs Crystal Palace being played? The American Express Community Stadium
What TV channel is Brighton vs Crystal Palace on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Brighton vs Crystal Palace in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Brighton vs Crystal Palace?
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Brighton & Crystal Palace? Crystal Palace 1-1 Brighton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brighton failed to win again but they will have been happy with the point they earned on the road at Sheffield United last week.
- Graham Potter's men have now drawn their last three and have lost just two of their last eight matches in the Premier League.
- Neal Maupay scored on his return to the starting XI in last week's game and it would be a shock if he does not retain his place.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Ryan; Schelotto, Duffy, Dunk, Burn; Bissouma, Propper; Connolly, Mooy, Trossard; Maupay
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured)
- Crystal Palace picked up a timely three points as they ended their seven-match run without a win as they defeated Newcastle last week.
- The 1-0 victory over the Magpies moved Palace further away from relegation danger and they can now look ahead rather than behind.
- Luka Milivojevic was missing through illness last week but he could come straight back into the Palace midfield for this contest.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Guaita; Ward, Dann, Cahill, Van Aanholt; Ayew, McCarthy, Milivojevic, McArthur, Zaha; Benteke
Unavailable: Schlupp (Injured), Tomkins (Injured)
Doubtful: Sakho (Injured)
Brighton have proven difficult to beat of late but they will be keen to end their run without a victory as they host rivals Crystal Palace. The visitors ended their own winless run last week but this trip to Brighton will be more difficult and the hosts should be able to avoid defeat in this clash.