When does Brighton vs Burnley kick off? Saturday 14th September, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Brighton vs Burnley being played? The American Express Community Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for Brighton vs Burnley? Clear, 18c
What TV channel is Brighton vs Burnley on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Brighton vs Burnley in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Brighton vs Burnley?
What was the score in the last meeting between Brighton & Burnley? Brighton 1-3 Burnley
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brighton's solid start to life under Graham Potter was dented before the international break as they lost heavily 4-0 against Man City.
- Big-money summer signing Webster came into the defence for that match and he will likely get a run in the side ahead of Duffy now.
- Gross is expected to replace the injured Trossard while Murray may come back into the side up front at the expense of Bernardo.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Ryan; Webster, Dunk, Burn; Montoya, Propper, Stephens, March; Gross; Maupay, Murray
Unavailable: Schelotto (Injured), Izquierdo (Injured), Trossard (Injured), Bissouma (Injured)
Doubtful: Balogun (Injured)
- After winning their opening game, Burnley have only picked up a point from their last three games although they have had a tough schedule.
- After losing 0-3 at home to Liverpool last time out, boss Sean Dyche is unlikely to ring the changes although he has a couple of doubts.
- He will hope to be able to count on Gudmundsson once again while McNeil faces a late fitness test and the talented winger may miss out.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Lennon, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Barnes, Wood
Unavailable: Drinkwater (Personal reasons)
Doubtful: Brady (Injured), Gudmundsson (Injured), McNeil (Injured), Barnes (Injured)
After 3-0 opening day victories for both of these teams, they have struggled in recent matches and both need a result to pick themselves back up. They come off heavy losses so that may lead to them taking a safety-first approach here which could lead to a potential stalemate and very few goals.