When does Brighton vs Bournemouth kick off? Saturday 28th December, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Brighton vs Bournemouth being played? The American Express Community Stadium
What TV channel is Brighton vs Bournemouth on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Brighton vs Bournemouth in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Brighton vs Bournemouth?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Brighton & Bournemouth? Brighton 0-5 Bournemouth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brighton played well at Tottenham on Boxing Day but after taking a first half lead, they conceded two second half goals to narrowly lose.
- Graham Potter made various rotations and used a 3-4-2-1 formation but he is expected to revert to a back four and bring back some regulars.
- Montoya, Propper, Maupay, Trossard and the ill Dunk did not start against Spurs but are all tipped to come back into the line-up here.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ryan; Montoya, Dunk, Webster, Burn; Mooy, Stephens, Propper; Gross, Maupay, Trossard
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured), March (Injured)
Doubtful: Dunk (Illness)
- Injury-hit Bournemouth come off a 1-1 draw with Mikel Arteta's Arsenal on Boxing Day as they avoided a fourth consecutive league defeat.
- Diego Rico returns from suspension and should start at left-back with Simpson making way as boss Eddie Howe considers further rotations.
- Surman, Billing and possibly Harry Wilson are tipped to come into the midfield to freshen them up but Howe's options are otherwise limited.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Ramsdale; Stacey, S. Cook, Mepham, Diego Rico; Fraser, Surman, Billing, L. Cook, King; C. Wilson
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Daniels (Injured), Ake (Injured), Smith (Injured), Groeneveld (Injured), Kelly (Injured)
Doubtful: Francis (Injured)
Neither of these sides are playing at their best right now but Brighton will be relatively fresh for this game given they were able to rotate on Boxing Day. Eddie Howe's options are limited due to all their injuries and with such a short turnaround between games, the hosts have to be favoured here.