When does Bournemouth vs Wolves kick off? Saturday 23rd November, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Bournemouth vs Wolves being played? Vitality Stadium
What TV channel is Bournemouth vs Wolves on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bournemouth vs Wolves in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Bournemouth vs Wolves?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Bournemouth & Wolves? Bournemouth 1-1 Wolves
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bournemouth return to league action after the international break sat in the top half of the table just a point behind Sheff Utd in fifth.
- Eddie Howe has a number of injury doubts coming into this game with Fraser and King two players that are carrying knocks ahead of this.
- Jefferson Lerma returns followings suspension but the Colombian midfielder was on international duty so may be held on the bench.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Ramsdale; Smith, S. Cook, Ake, Diego Rico; H. Wilson, L. Cook, Billing, Fraser; Solanke, C. Wilson
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Stanislas (Injured), Daniels (Injured), King (Injured)
Doubtful: Surman (Injured), Fraser (Injured), Kelly (Injured)
- Wolves are enjoying a seven-match unbeaten run in the league as they look to have come to terms with juggling Europa League commitments.
- After receiving his first international call-up by Spain, Adama Traore had to withdraw through injury and he is a doubt for this game.
- If Traore does not make it, Nuno Espirito Santo could bring Pedro Neto into the side or move Dendoncker back into a midfield role.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Rui Patricio; Dendoncker, Coady, Saiss; Doherty, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Jonny Castro; Pedro Neto, Diogo Jota; Jimenez
Unavailable: Boly (Injured)
Doubtful: Gibbs-White (Injured), Traore (Injured), Jimenez (Injured)
Both of these teams went into the international break in a steady run of form, grinding some important results out to see them both sit comfortably in the top half of the table. Wolves are proving tough to beat right now with their unbeaten run and they can take at least a point from this match.