When does Bournemouth vs Norwich kick off? Saturday 19th October, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Bournemouth vs Norwich being played? Vitality Stadium
What TV channel is Bournemouth vs Norwich on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bournemouth vs Norwich in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Bournemouth vs Norwich?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Bournemouth & Norwich? Bournemouth 2-1 Norwich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bournemouth went into the international break with a narrow loss at the Emirates against Arsenal in what was a flat attacking display.
- Eddie Howe's men were surprisingly passive in that match until late in the game but they should return to their attacking style here.
- They continue to have several players affected by injury and while Howe may recoup one or two, he may decide to go unchanged in this one.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Ramsdale; Francis, S. Cook, Ake, Diego Rico; H. Wilson, Lerma, Billing, King; Solanke, C. Wilson
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Gosling (Injured), Stanislas (Injured), Daniels (Injured)
Doubtful: Smith (Injured)
- Norwich are coming off a concerning 1-5 loss at home last time out against Aston Villa as they look to halt this alarming run of form.
- Daniel Farke has an incredibly long list of injury worries and he will have to assess the fitness of his men after the international break.
- With three consecutive defeats, Farke may decide to make some changes in an attempt to spark a reaction from his struggling team.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Godfrey, Amadou, Lewis; McLean, Leitner; Buendia, Stiepermann, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Zimmermann (Injured), Fahrmann (Injured), Vrancic (Injured)
Doubtful: Trybull (Injured), Godfrey (Injured), Tettey (Injured), Lewis (Injured), Krul (Injured), Godfrey (Injured), McLean (Injured), Hanley (Injured), Hernandez (Injured)
Bournemouth will relish facing this struggling Norwich team who have lost their last three matches. Bournemouth were surprisingly conservative in their last game at Arsenal, but they will go all out for the win against Daniel Farke's men which should lead to an entertaining and high-scoring game.