When does Bournemouth vs Man Utd kick off? Saturday 2nd November, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Bournemouth vs Man Utd being played? Vitality Stadium
What TV channel is Bournemouth vs Man Utd on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Bournemouth vs Man Utd in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bournemouth vs Man Utd?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Bournemouth & Man Utd? Man Utd 4-1 Bournemouth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bournemouth have been involved in two consecutive goalless draws which means it is now three league matches they have failed to score in.
- Eddie Howe may contemplate changes in attack as Solanke, Ibe and Harry Wilson are all candidates to come into the team to spark a reaction.
- With no new injury worries, Howe's only real concern is how he can reinvigorate his team but the arrival of Man Utd should motivate them.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Ramsdale; Smith, S. Cook, Ake, Diego Rico; Fraser, Lerma, Billing, Groeneveld; King, C. Wilson
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Gosling (Injured), Stanislas (Injured), Daniels (Injured)
- Man Utd appear to have turned the corner after winning their last three matches and the last was a midweek win at Chelsea in the League Cup.
- Boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been delighted with the three away wins and is unlikely to change much given this impressive run of form.
- He has a number of players like Rashford and Maguire who are carrying small knocks but they are unlikely to prevent them from playing here.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Young; Fred, McTominay; James, Andreas Pereira, Rashford; Martial
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Dalot (Injured), Pogba (Injured)
Doubtful: Matic (Injured), Tuanzebe (Injured), Shaw (Injured), Rashford (Injured), Maguire (Injured)
Man Utd have good momentum behind them at the moment having won their last three games in all competitions and all of those have come away from home. Against a Bournemouth team that has been flat in recent weeks, Solskjaer's men will be confident of extending this excellent run of form.