2019-20 Premier League – Bournemouth vs Liverpool Preview & Prediction
When does Bournemouth vs Liverpool kick off? Saturday 7th December, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Bournemouth vs Liverpool being played? Vitality Stadium
What TV channel is Bournemouth vs Liverpool on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bournemouth vs Liverpool in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Bournemouth vs Liverpool?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Bournemouth & Liverpool? Liverpool 3-0 Bournemouth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bournemouth are coming off an incredibly disappointing 1-0 defeat at Palace in midweek where they played against ten men for 71 minutes.
- They have now lost their last four league matches so boss Eddie Howe may well be tempted to change things around to face the league leaders.
- Howe has often switched to three central defenders which he could employ here and add another player in the middle to bolster the midfield.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Ramsdale; Francis, Mepham, Ake; Fraser, Lerma, Billing, L. Cook, Diego Rico; Solanke, C. Wilson
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Stanislas (Injured), Daniels (Injured), Surman (Injured), S. Cook (Injured), H. Wilson (Ineligible)
Doubtful: King (Injured), Kelly (Injured), Smith (Injured)
- Liverpool picked up another three points as they comprehensively took apart Merseyside rivals Everton in midweek despite resting players.
- Jurgen Klopp was afforded the luxury of leaving Henderson, Firmino, Salah and Oxlade-Chamberlain on the bench yet they still won easily.
- That quartet along with goalkeeper Alisson who is available after suspension are all expected to come back into the starting eleven here.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Wijnaldum, Henderson; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Matip (Injured), Fabinho (Injured)
Bourrnemouth have been sliding down the table in recent weeks having lost their last four and now they face the best team in the country right now. Liverpool are relentless at the moment and they will be confident that several of their rested stars can return to the side and kill the game off early.