When does Bournemouth vs Everton kick off? Sunday 15th September, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Bournemouth vs Everton being played? Vitality Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for Bournemouth vs Everton? Clear, 20c
What TV channel is Bournemouth vs Everton on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Bournemouth vs Everton in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Bournemouth vs Everton?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between Bournemouth & Everton? Everton 2-0 Bournemouth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bournemouth were beaten by Leicester last time out to leave them sitting in the bottom half of the table with four points from four games.
- Their injury crisis shows no sign of abating with Smith and Mepham the latest to pick up knocks but both will hope to play through them.
- None of their long-term absentees look likely to return so Eddie Howe's options remain extremely limited for this clash with Everton.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Ramsdale; Smith, S. Cook, Mepham, Ake; Billing, Lerma; H. Wilson, King, Fraser; C. Wilson
Unavailable: Francis (Injured), Gosling (Injured), Brooks (Injured), Kelly (Injured), Stanislas (Injured), Danjuma (Injured), Daniels (Injured), Groeneveld (Injured)
Doubtful: L. Cook (Injured), Smith (Injured), Mepham (Injured)
- Everton moved up the table after edging past Wolves 3-2 last time out and Marco Silva will be hoping his team can kick on from here now.
- He brought summer signings Delph, Iwobi and Kean into the starting line-up for that match and he is likely to retain those eleven players.
- Richarlison started both games for Brazil in the States and there is a chance that Marco Silva decides to rest him after the long journey.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Pickford; Coleman, Mina, Keane, Digne; Andre Gomes, Delph; Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Iwobi; Kean
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured)
Doubtful: Lossl (Injured)
Bournemouth have not had the easiest of starts to the league season and that is largely due to the injury crisis they face. They welcome an Everton side who are starting to gel and who should be confident of picking up the points here in a match which could develop into something of a shootout.