2019-20 Premier League – Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace Preview & Prediction
When does Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace kick off? Saturday 14th March, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace being played? Vitality Stadium
What TV channel is Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Bournemouth & Crystal Palace? Crystal Palace 1-0 Bournemouth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bournemouth put in a valiant display at Anfield last week against the league leaders but ultimately came away empty handed once again.
- Eddie Howe picked up a couple more injury concerns as Steve Cook is the latest to pick up a knock which will rule him out of this match.
- Simpson will likely deputise for him while they can also count upon Harry Wilson here as he was unavailable to play against his parent club.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ramsdale; Stacey, Simpson, Ake, Smith; Billing, L. Cook, Lerma; Fraser, C. Wilson, Stanislas
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Daniels (Injured), Groeneveld (Injured), Mepham (Injured), S. Cook (Injured), Francis (Injured)
Doubtful: Kelly (Injured), King (Injured), Billing (Injured)
- Crystal Palace have pulled away from any relegation concerns by winning their last three matches in the league by a 1-0 scoreline.
- Roy Hodgson has been delighted with the performances of his team in recent weeks as they have made big improvements defensively.
- With Tomkins being Hodgson's sole injury concern, he has plenty of options to choose from but will surely go unchanged here for this match.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Guaita; Ward, Dann, Cahill, Van Aanholt; Kouyate; Zaha, McCarthy, McArthur, Ayew; Benteke
Doubtful: Tomkins (Injured)
Bournemouth have shown some improvement in their performances in recent weeks but the results are still not coming yet. They face a tough test against an in-form Palace side who have kept three clean sheets in a row, and the tension around this game could very well lead to a low-scoring affair.
Follow our prediction on desktop or mobile AND sign up to claim some great offers with bet365!