When does Bournemouth vs Burnley kick off? Saturday 21st December, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Bournemouth vs Burnley being played? Vitality Stadium
What TV channel is Bournemouth vs Burnley on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bournemouth vs Burnley in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Bournemouth vs Burnley?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Bournemouth & Burnley? Bournemouth 1-3 Burnley
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bournemouth snapped their five-match losing streak last weekend as they scraped an excellent 0-1 win against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
- Eddie Howe admitted he was relieved after that victory but he is still facing an injury crisis as he has to cope with numerous absentees.
- King is the latest player to pick up a knock and he is a major doubt for this game so Solanke may be asked to come in and lead the attack.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Ramsdale; Stacey, Francis, Mepham, Diego Rico; Gosling, Lerma, Billing, L. Cook, Fraser; Solanke
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Daniels (Injured), S. Cook (Injured), Ake (Injured), Smith (Injured), Groeneveld (Injured), Kelly (Injured)
Doubtful: King (Injured), C. Wilson (Injured), H. Wilson (Injured)
- Burnley got back to winning ways last week after losing their previous three matches as they edged past Newcastle by a single goal.
- Sean Dyche was boosted by the return to fitness of a number of his players last week and that was evident in the performance of his team.
- There is an outside chance that Taylor will be fit to return but Dyche will almost certainly name an unchanged starting line-up here.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Bardsley, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Barnes, Wood
Unavailable: Gudmundsson (Injured)
Doubtful: Taylor (Injured), Long (Injured), Gibson (Injured)
Bournemouth are seriously depleted by injuries right now and they will be without a whole host of attacking players. With confidence being relatively low for both teams despite coming off 1-0 wins, this one has all the hallmarks of being another low-scoring and cagey match between the two sides.