When does Bournemouth vs Brighton kick off? Tuesday 21st January, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Bournemouth vs Brighton being played? Vitality Stadium
What TV channel is Bournemouth vs Brighton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bournemouth vs Brighton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Bournemouth vs Brighton?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Bournemouth & Brighton? Brighton 2-0 Bournemouth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bournemouth's worrying run of form continued as they suffered another damaging defeat against bottom-of-the-table Norwich.
- The Cherries were reduced to 10 men when Steve Cook was dismissed just after the half-hour mark and he will be suspended for this game.
- Bournemouth are already without a long list of players through injury with Eddie Howe's squad being stretched to its limits.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ramsdale; Smith, Francis, Ake, Diego Rico; Billing, Lerma, Gosling; H. Wilson, C. Wilson, Fraser
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Daniels (Injured), Groeneveld (Injured), King (Injured), Stacey (Injured), Mepham (Injured), Stanislas (Injured), S. Cook (Suspended)
Doubtful: Kelly (Injured)
- Brighton were unable to get back to winning ways as they were held at home against fellow relegation candidates Aston Villa.
- The Seagulls once again showed their fluidity with another change of formation during the game and will continue to mix things up.
- Alireza Jahanbakhsh returned to the bench at the weekend but did not get onto the pitch and will hope for some minutes in this one.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Ryan; Alzate, Webster, Dunk, Bernardo; Mooy, Propper, Stephens, Trossard; Maupay, Connolly
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured), Burn (Injured), Balogun (Injured)
Bournemouth's defeat to Norwich leaves them just three points off the foot of the table and they will be desperate to end their poor run of form as they host Brighton. The hosts have failed to score in four of their last five at home in the league and that should allow Brighton to open the scoring.