When does Bournemouth vs Aston Villa kick off? Saturday 1st February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Bournemouth vs Aston Villa being played? Vitality Stadium
What TV channel is Bournemouth vs Aston Villa on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bournemouth vs Aston Villa in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Bournemouth vs Aston Villa?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Bournemouth & Aston Villa? Aston Villa 1-2 Bournemouth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bournemouth ended a run of six matches without a win in the Premier League as they produced an assured performance to defeat Brighton.
- The Cherries still possess a spot in the bottom three but should take confidence from that performance against another relegation candidate.
- Eddie Howe is without numerous players through injury and midfielder Philip Billing could be added to that extensive list.
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Ramsdale; Smith, S. Cook, Ake, Diego Rico; H. Wilson, Lerma, L. Cook, Fraser; Solanke; C. Wilson
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Daniels (Injured), Groeneveld (Injured), King (Injured), Stacey (Injured), Mepham (Injured), Stanislas (Injured)
Doubtful: Kelly (Injured), Billing (Injured)
- Aston Villa will be on a high after progressing to the League Cup final thanks to a last-minute win over Leicester in midweek.
- That win came on the back of an important three points in the Premier League as they saw off Watford to move to 25 points.
- New signing Mbwana Samatta made his debut during the League Cup clash and he is expected to retain his place for his Premier League debut.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Reina; Konsa, Mings, Hause; Guilbert, Douglas Luiz, Nakamba, Targett; El Ghazi, Samatta, Grealish
Unavailable: Steer (Injured), McGinn (Injured), Heaton (Injured), Wesley (Injured)
Bournemouth picked up their first win in five Premier League matches as they saw off Brighton in their last game. They face a tough task to back that up against what will be a buoyant Aston Villa side and the visitors should be able pick up at least a point from their trip to the south coast.