When does Bournemouth vs Arsenal kick off? Thursday 26th December, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Bournemouth vs Arsenal being played? Vitality Stadium
What TV channel is Bournemouth vs Arsenal on in the UK? Amazon Prime Video
Where can I stream Bournemouth vs Arsenal in the UK? This match can be streamed live to subscribers of Amazon Prime
Where can I get tickets for Bournemouth vs Arsenal?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Bournemouth & Arsenal? Arsenal 1-0 Bournemouth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bournemouth lost their sixth match in their last seven games on Saturday as they lost 0-1 at home to Burnley as their slide continues.
- They are not helped by a suspension to Diego Rico so with Eddie Howe’s long list of absentees growing, he may switch formation here.
- That may force Howe to field Fraser as a wing-back and he could bring Simpson in as an extra defender and switch to a 3-5-2 formation.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Ramsdale; Francis, Mepham, Simpson; Stacey, Gosling, Lerma, L. Cook, Fraser; King, C. Wilson
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Daniels (Injured), S. Cook (Injured), Ake (Injured), Smith (Injured), Groeneveld (Injured), Kelly (Injured), H. Wilson (Injured), Diego Rico (Suspended)
Doubtful: Francis (Injured)
- Arsenal managed a goalless draw at Goodison at the weekend but this will be the first match in which new boss Mikel Arteta takes charge.
- In his final game in charge, Freddie Ljungberg fielded a host of young players and it remain to be seen if Arteta sticks with them.
- Chambers misses out through suspension but they do welcome back Sokratis after his own ban and that should be a straight swap in defence.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Leno; Maitland-Niles, David Luiz, Sokratis, Saka; Torreira, Xhaka; Nelson, Willock, Martinelli; Aubameyang
Unavailable: Dani Ceballos (Injured), Tierney (Injured), Kolasinac (Injured), Chambers (Suspended)
Doubtful: Bellerin (Injured), Holding (Injured), Ozil (Injured)
Neither of these teams come into this game with much confidence or form and they are both desperate for a positive result. Matches between the two teams have contained plenty of goals in recent meetings and while confidence is low, defensive absentees could lead to an open game once again.