When does Aston Villa vs West Ham kick off? Monday 16th September, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Aston Villa vs West Ham being played? Villa Park
What are the expected weather conditions for Aston Villa vs West Ham? Cloud, 16c
What TV channel is Aston Villa vs West Ham on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Aston Villa vs West Ham in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Aston Villa vs West Ham?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Aston Villa & West Ham? West Ham 2-0 Aston Villa
THE TEAM NEWS
- It has been a mixed start for Aston Villa with just three points picked up so far but Dean Smith will want his men to find consistency now.
- Following the disappointing loss to Crystal Palace, they will have to do without the suspended Trezeguet so El Ghazi will likely come in.
- That is likely to be the only change however as Smith has been largely content with the performance of his team in their last two games.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Heaton; Guilbert, Engels, Mings, Taylor; Douglas Luiz; Jota, McGinn, Grealish, El Ghazi; Wesley
Unavailable: Chester (Injured), Kodjia (Injured), Targett (Injured), Trezeguet (Suspended)
- West Ham were showing signs of finding some form just before the international break with three wins in a row in all competitions.
- Manuel Pellegrini will be heartened by their recent performances and will likely name an unchanged side from that which beat Norwich.
- Lanzini made the long trip to the States to play for Argentina but Pellegrini is likely to start him given his good start to the season.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Fabianski; Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Masuaku; Noble, Rice; Yarmolenko, Lanzini, Felipe Anderson; Haller
Unavailable: Reid (Injured), Antonio (Injured)
The special atmosphere for Villa's last league match at home on an evening in front of the television cameras helped them beat Everton 2-0 and they will look to replicate that on Monday night. West Ham are in good form however and this match could go either way but expect goals at both ends.