When does Aston Villa vs Watford kick off? Tuesday 21st January, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Aston Villa vs Watford being played? Villa Park
What TV channel is Aston Villa vs Watford on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Aston Villa vs Watford in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Aston Villa vs Watford?
What was the score in the last meeting between Aston Villa & Watford? Watford 3-0 Aston Villa
THE TEAM NEWS
- Aston Villa picked up a valuable point on the road against Brighton as they responded well to having six put past them by Manchester City.
- Jack Grealish was again integral but Villa desperately need to bring a striker in with Anwar El Ghazi continuing in the unfamiliar role.
- Marvelous Nakamba picked up a knock against Brighton and although it did not appear to be serious, he is a doubt for this game.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Reina; Konsa, Mings, Hause; Guilbert, Drinkwater, Douglas Luiz, Targett; Trezeguet, El Ghazi, Grealish
Unavailable: Steer (Injured), McGinn (Injured), Davis (Injured), Heaton (Injured), Wesley (Injured)
Doubtful: Kodjia (Illness), Nakamba (Injured)
- Watford maintained their unbeaten run as they claimed a point from their game with Tottenham but will rue not taking all three.
- Troy Deeney spurned a great chance to put his side ahead as his 70th-minute penalty was saved by Spurs 'keeper Paulo Gazzaniga.
- Ismaila Sarr picked up a late knock against Spurs and with games coming thick and fast, he is not expected to start in this game.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Foster; Mariappa, Dawson, Cathcart, Masina; Chalobah, Capoue; Pereyra, Doucoure, Deulofeu; Deeney
Unavailable: Janmaat (Injured), Welbeck (Injured), Prodl (Injured), Cleverley (Injured), Hughes (Injured)
Doubtful: Kiko Femenia (Injured), Sarr (Injured)
Aston Villa need to start picking more points up on home soil if they are to get themselves out of relegation trouble. They host in-form Watford in what is likely to be a tricky contest for them and with the way that the visitors are playing, it is difficult to see Watford losing this one.