When does Aston Villa vs Tottenham kick off? Sunday 16th February, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Aston Villa vs Tottenham being played? Villa Park
What TV channel is Aston Villa vs Tottenham on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Aston Villa vs Tottenham in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Aston Villa vs Tottenham?
What was the score in the last meeting between Aston Villa & Tottenham? Tottenham 3-1 Aston Villa
THE TEAM NEWS
- Aston Villa put in a disappointing display on the road at Bournemouth as they succumbed to a 2-1 defeat against their relegation rivals.
- Villa will be attempting to pull away from danger at the bottom where they sit just one point outside of the relegation zone.
- Dean Smith has several players unavailable and although Ezri Konsa remains a doubt, he should be fit after a muscular injury.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Reina; Konsa, Mings, Hause; Guilbert, Douglas Luiz, Nakamba, Targett; El Ghazi, Samatta, Grealish
Unavailable: Wesley (Injured), Heaton (Injured), Steer (Injured), McGinn (Injured), Davis (Injured)
Doubtful: Konsa (Injured), Drinkwater (Injured)
- Tottenham were plucky winners against Man City in their last league game as they took their few chances in front of goal to win 2-0.
- Spurs backed that up with a solid victory over Southampton to progress in the FA Cup in another game they were outplayed in.
- Steven Bergwijn should slot straight back into the side after he was unable to feature in the FA Cup whilst Ben Davies is nearing a return.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Lloris; Aurier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Tanganga; Gedson Fernandes, Winks; Son, Alli, Bergwijn; Lucas Moura
Unavailable: Kane (Injured), Sissoko (Injured), Wanyama (Out of favour), Foyth (Injured)
Doubtful: Lo Celso (Injured), Lamela (Injured), Davies (Injured)
Aston Villa were very disappointing in their loss to Bournemouth last time out and now face a difficult task against Tottenham. Spurs have done what was required in their last couple of fixtures and with them finding some resolve, the visitors should find a way to win once again in this game.