When does Aston Villa vs Norwich kick off? Thursday 26th December, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Aston Villa vs Norwich being played? Villa Park
What TV channel is Aston Villa vs Norwich on in the UK? Amazon Prime Video
Where can I stream Aston Villa vs Norwich in the UK? This match can be streamed live to subscribers of Amazon Prime
Where can I get tickets for Aston Villa vs Norwich?
What was the score in the last meeting between Aston Villa & Norwich? Aston Villa 0-0 Norwich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Villa are in freefall right as they come off their 4th consecutive league defeat at the hands of Southampton as they went down 1-3 at home.
- They were dealt a major blow with McGinn picking up what looked like a serious injury so he is expected to spend time on the sidelines.
- Nakamba or Lansbury are expected to come in for him while they may also bring Trezeguet into the line-up at the expense of El Ghazi.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Heaton; Guilbert, Hause, Engels, Targett; Nakamba, Hourihane, Douglas Luiz; El Ghazi, Wesley, Grealish
Unavailable: Steer (Injured), Davis (Injured), Mings (Injured), McGinn (Injured)
- Norwich come off a home loss to Wolves despite taking the lead at the weekend as they fell to a ninth loss from their last 13 league games.
- The one positive from the loss was the fact that they did not suffer any more injury worries so Farke has good options at his disposal.
- Striker Pukki continues to play through the pain barrier while Hanley came through unscathed in his return from injury against Wolves.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley, Byrom; Buendia, Tettey, Trybull, McLean, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Drmic (Injured), Godfrey (Injured)
This is an authentic relegation six-pointer at Villa Park and one that neither side can afford to lose. Both suffered defeats at the weekend but Villa can at least take heart from the fact they won the reverse fixture 1-5 at Carrow Road. They can complete the double at Villa Park on Boxing Day.