2019-20 Premier League – Aston Villa vs Newcastle Preview & Prediction
When does Aston Villa vs Newcastle kick off? Monday 25th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Aston Villa vs Newcastle being played? Villa Park
What TV channel is Aston Villa vs Newcastle on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Aston Villa vs Newcastle in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Aston Villa vs Newcastle?
What was the score in the last meeting between Aston Villa & Newcastle? Newcastle 2-0 Aston Villa
THE TEAM NEWS
- Aston Villa have now lost their last three matches in the league so they will want to bring an end to this slump and pick up points.
- Boss Dean Smith has a handful of injury concerns to consider ahead of this game and he will welcome the fact it is on Monday night.
- Grealish, Engels and Targett are carrying knocks but will hope to pass fit though Heaton and Steer are doubtful so Nyland may start in goal.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Nyland; Guilbert, Engels, Mings, Targett; McGinn, Nakamba, Douglas Luiz; Trezeguet, Wesley, Grealish
Unavailable: Steer (Injured)
Doubtful: Grealish (Injured), Heaton (Injured), Davis (Injured), Jota (Injured), Engels (Injured), Targett (Injured)
- Two consecutive league wins has seen Newcastle pull away from the relegation zone but they will not want to rest on their laurels now.
- They have been dealt some bad news with skipper Lascelles being ruled out until the New Year so the returning Schar should replace him.
- The rest of the team will surely remain unchanged from that which beat Bournemouth 2-1 last time out and played extremely well.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Dubravka; Yedlin, Clark, Schar, Fernandez, Willems; Almiron, Hayden, Shelvey, Saint-Maximin; Joelinton
Unavailable: Colback (Injured), S. Longstaff (Suspended), Ritchie (Injured), Lascelles (Injured)
Doubtful: Lejeune (Injured), Clark (Injured)
Aston Villa were struggling prior to the international break with three losses in a row but a night match in front of the television cameras will motivate them here. They face an in-form Newcastle side and this may very well end up being a low-scoring affair as both teams focus on avoiding defeat.