When does Aston Villa vs Chelsea kick off? Saturday 14th March, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Aston Villa vs Chelsea being played? Villa Park
What TV channel is Aston Villa vs Chelsea on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Aston Villa vs Chelsea in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Aston Villa vs Chelsea?
What was the score in the last meeting between Aston Villa & Chelsea? Chelsea 2-1 Aston Villa
THE TEAM NEWS
- Aston Villa returned to league action on Monday after the cup final and crashed down to earth with a 4-0 mauling at the hands of Leicester.
- Dean Smith will consider changes to the side to spark a reaction so El Ghazi and potentially Konsa could come into the starting eleven.
- Drinkwater was sent home from training in midweek after a bust-up with Jota and the midfielder is unlikely to be considered for selection.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Reina; Guilbert, Engels, Mings, Targett; Hourihane, Nakamba, Douglas Luiz; El Ghazi, Samatta, Grealish
Unavailable: Wesley (Injured), Heaton (Injured), Steer (Injured), Drinkwater (Out of favour)
Doubtful: McGinn (Injured)
- Chelsea are coming off one of their best displays in recent months as they dominated former boss Carlo Ancelotti's Everton 4-0 last Sunday.
- Despite missing the likes of Jorginho, Kante and Kovacic, they were outstanding in midfield with prodigy Gilmour impressing once again in his second consecutive man-of-the-match display.
- Mount took a knock to the knee and is a slight doubt but he will be keen to retain his place in what could very well be the same eleven.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Zouma, Marcos Alonso; Gilmour, Barkley, Mount; Willian, Giroud, Pedro
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Kante (Injured), Abraham (Injured), Hudson-Odoi (Injured), Jorginho (Suspended)
Doubtful: Kovacic (Injured), Mount (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Pulisic (Injured)
Confidence is returning to Chelsea after beating Liverpool and Everton in their last two matches. The same cannot be said for this deflated Aston Villa side and as they continue to ship goals in at the back, expect another defeat in a game that could prove to be something of a shootout.
Follow our prediction on desktop or mobile AND sign up to claim some great offers with bet365!