When does Aston Villa vs Brighton kick off? Saturday 19th October, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Aston Villa vs Brighton being played? Villa Park
What TV channel is Aston Villa vs Brighton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Aston Villa vs Brighton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Aston Villa vs Brighton?
What was the score in the last meeting between Aston Villa & Brighton? Brighton 1-3 Aston Villa
THE TEAM NEWS
- Aston Villa are coming off a superb 5-1 win at Norwich last time out so confidence and morale are excellent as the Premier League resumes.
- Engels was forced to come off in that match with a knock but that was more of a precaution and he should be fit to keep his starting spot.
- Following that emphatic victory, manager Dean Smith will surely be tempted to name an unchanged team to face Brighton at Villa Park.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Heaton; Guilbert, Engels, Mings, Targett; McGinn, Nakamba, Hourihane; El Ghazi, Wesley, Grealish
Doubtful: Heaton (Injured), Chester (Injured), Jota (Injured)
- Brighton are coming off a tremendous result themselves as they went into the international break having beaten Tottenham 3-0 at home.
- Irish starlet Aaron Connolly was the standout performer with his first two league goals and he went on to make his international debut.
- Head coach Graham Potter is expected to go with the same eleven although he will be hoping Trossard and Propper are both fit to return.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Ryan; Montoya, Webster, Dunk, Burn; Gross, Stephens, Alzate, Mooy; Connolly, Maupay
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured), Bernardo (Injured)
Doubtful: Trossard (Injured)
These two teams are full of confidence after their emphatic wins before the international break, and they will look to follow that up with another positive result here. Villa are looking strong at home and with Wesley and Grealish finding their feet in the Premier League, they have to be favoured.