When does Arsenal vs West Ham kick off? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Arsenal vs West Ham being played? Emirates Stadium
What TV channel is Arsenal vs West Ham on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Arsenal vs West Ham in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Arsenal vs West Ham?
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Arsenal & West Ham? West Ham 1-3 Arsenal
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arsenal bounced back from their unexpected Europa League elimination by beating Portsmouth in the FA Cup to move into the sixth round.
- Mikel Arteta made a number of changes to his side for that game but he is likely to revert to all his regular starters for this match.
- After suffering a nasty-looking injury in the Portsmouth game, Torreira is set for a spell on the sidelines and could miss several weeks.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Leno; Bellerin, Mustafi, David Luiz, Saka; Dani Ceballos, Xhaka; Pepe, Ozil, Aubameyang; Nketiah
Unavailable: Cedric (Injured), Chambers (Injured), Kolasinac (Injured), Torreira (Injured)
Doubtful: Tierney (Injured)
- After seven matches without a win, West Ham got back to winning ways with a much-needed and vital 3-1 win over Southampton last weekend.
- January signing Jarrod Bowen grabbed his first goal in claret and blue and boss David Moyes will hope for more from the ex-Hull man.
- The good performance and three points will almost certainly convince David Moyes to name the same starting line-up for this London derby.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Fabianski; Ngakia, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Noble, Rice; Bowen, Pablo Fornals, Antonio; Haller
Unavailable: Wilshere (Injured), Yarmolenko (Injured), Fredericks (Injured)
Doubtful: Soucek (Injured)
West Ham picked up a huge win last week in their fight against the drop albeit against a poor Southampton side but they are woeful on their travels having lost their last five. Arsenal are improving under Arteta and while there may be goals at both ends, the Gunners' attack can make the difference.