When does Arsenal vs Southampton kick off? Saturday 23rd November, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Arsenal vs Southampton being played? Emirates Stadium
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Southampton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Arsenal vs Southampton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Arsenal vs Southampton?
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
Southampton – https://southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Arsenal & Southampton? Arsenal 2-0 Southampton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arsenal are without a victory in their last five matches in all competitions as the pressure is mounting on head coach Unai Emery right now.
- Emery switched to a 3-4-1-2 in the loss to Leicester and while he may stick with that formation, changes to personnel are quite likely.
- Xhaka was left out of the squad once again last time out following his outburst against the fans and his participation remains in doubt.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Leno; Chambers, David Luiz, Holding; Bellerin, Guendouzi, Torreira, Tierney; Ozil; Lacazette, Aubameyang
Unavailable: Dani Ceballos (Injured)
Doubtful: Xhaka (Personal reasons), Kolasinac (Injured), Saka (Injured), Holding (Injured)
- Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl is under growing pressure after four consecutive losses in all competitions coming into this away day.
- The one positive for Hasenhuttl ahead of this match is that he has a fully-fit squad at his disposal and plenty of options to choose from.
- Bertrand is back from suspension and he should come back into the starting line-up with Cedric moving back to the right side of defence.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Gunn; Bednarek, Stephens, Vestergaard; Cedric, Ward-Prowse, Romeu, Bertrand; Redmond, Djenepo; Ings
There is plenty on the line in this game and defeat for either team could literally see the losing manager sacked. That does not bode well for Ralph Hasenhuttl as his Southampton side travel to the Emirates where Arsenal are notoriously so strong, and should get back to winning ways here.