When does Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd kick off? Saturday 18th January, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd being played? Emirates Stadium
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd?
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/away
What was the score in the last meeting between Arsenal & Sheffield Utd? Sheffield Utd 1-0 Arsenal
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arsenal were unable to make it back-to-back Premier League wins as they were held to a draw in their game against Crystal Palace.
- The Gunners did well to hold on to the point after they had captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang sent off for a bad second half challenge.
- Aubameyang will be a big loss for Arsenal and he will likely be joined on the sidelines by Sead Kolasinac who is struggling with a thigh injury.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Leno; Maitland-Niles, Sokratis, David Luiz, Saka; Guendouzi, Xhaka; Pepe, Ozil, Nelson; Lacazette
Unavailable: Tierney (Injured), Chambers (Injured), Aubameyang (Suspended)
Doubtful: Bellerin (Injured), Torreira (Injured), Kolasinac (Injured)
- Sheffield United benefited from VAR overturning a late West Ham equaliser as they claimed all three points in their clash last week.
- Oli McBurnie's goal was the difference between the two teams and he is expected to retain his place in the side on the back of that.
- David McGoldrick had an off night and he could make way for Lys Mousett in what would be the only change to last week's starting XI.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; McBurnie, Mousset
Doubtful: Moore (Injured), Verrips (Injured)
Arsenal have lost three of their last four home games in the Premier League and face a difficult task to improve that record. They host Sheffield United and could do so without a recognised left-back which the visitors are good enough to exploit and they could take at least a point from this trip.