When does Arsenal vs Man Utd kick off? Wednesday 1st January, 2020 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Arsenal vs Man Utd being played? Emirates Stadium
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Man Utd on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Arsenal vs Man Utd in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Arsenal vs Man Utd?
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Arsenal & Man Utd? Man Utd 1-1 Arsenal
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arsenal came close to their first win under Mikel Arteta but two late goals for Chelsea on Monday consigned them to yet another defeat.
- Arteta was dealt another blow by the injury to Chambers who is set for a spell on the sidelines so Mustafi or even Mavropanos will come in.
- Xhaka missed the loss to Chelsea through illness but there is a chance he will return here with Torreira the one likely to rotate out.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Leno; Maitland-Niles, Mustafi, David Luiz, Saka; Guendouzi, Xhaka; Nelson, Ozil, Aubameyang; Lacazette
Unavailable: Tierney (Injured), Kolasinac (Injured), Sokratis (Injured), Chambers (Injured)
Doubtful: Dani Ceballos (Injured), Bellerin (Injured), Holding (Injured), Martinelli (Injured), Xhaka (Illness)
- Man Utd have bounced back in style from their shock loss to Watford as they have comfortably beaten Newcastle and Burnley in their last two.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has made various rotations in the last two games and he could decide to bring Pogba, Wan-Bissaka and Shaw back in.
- Martial and Rashford continued their excellent form against Burnley as both scored once again as their partnership is thriving right now.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; Pogba, Fred; Greenwood, Lingard, Rashford; Martial
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Rojo (Injured), McTominay (Injured)
Doubtful: Dalot (Injured), Tuanzebe (Injured), Pogba (Injured)
Arsenal did show some improvement against Chelsea last time out but they are seriously lacking in confidence and belief right now. United on the other hand are in good form at the moment and with Rashford and Martial flying, they should have too much firepower for this vulnerable Gunners defence.